domenica 13 maggio 2012

Melloblocco 2012





Last week end I'm in Val Masino for the ninth edition of the Melloblocco .
Cause the bad weather , in two days , it's not possible for me touch the beautiful granite of the valley . But a despite of the rain I have two funny days .
Saturday afternoon I'm in the middle of the party of slovenian friends . From this blog , I want say a great thanks to all slovenian , so friendly with me and to Philippe Ribiere for the picture . An amazing sunset close the party .
In the evening I can watch Ramon Julien Puiblanche and Sasha DiGiulian climb the roof of the gym . It's so exciting for me !
After I meet my prefered champion Anna Sthor and Nalle Hukkataival and I watch beautiful movie until midnight .
Sunday afternoon Award Ceremony with the world Champion Alexey Rubtsov , in the third picture , winner
in the men with Michele Caminati and Antony Gullsten .
In the fourth picture the winner in the women , from the left Shauna Couxey , Barbara Zangerl , Ekaterina Andreeva , Aleksandra Balakireva , Natalya Vasilenko and Irene Bariani .

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento